Event Planning Forum

Powered by OptimizeSmart.com

I just got engaged and I am in the very first stages of planning my wedding here in San Francisco.  I am kind of confused, I thought this forum would have lots of helpful hints for me, but its has a lot of topics that talk about leadership and such...

Planning this wedding is a bit overwhelming.  I started the process so far have only gotten a proposal from one San Francisco Caterer.  I have no idea how to find out if they are good, or if their prices are reasonable....I just need help, but I am hesitant to spend the money to hire an event planner....

sb

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Susan, My name is Nancy Natal I am a wedding/Event planner station in New York City. Yes, planning is very overwhelming but at the same time can be fun when is organized correctly. Make sure you have a set budget and guest list and the date this help you out alot. You can email me at loveiswep@yahoo.com for further consultation free of charge...

Happy Planning,
Nancy Natal
LOVEIS Wedding/Event Planning

Thank you Nancy, that is super nice of you.  We kind of put everything on hold until after the holidays, but I will definitely contact you in the future.  Thanks!

Susan

You are very welcome.  Enjoy your Christmas and have a safe New Year!

Warmest,

Nancy

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

NuEvents replied to Marshall Crawford's discussion Planning for a Formal Party in the group Party Planners Forum
yesterday
NuEvents added a discussion to the group Party Planners Forum
yesterday
NuEvents joined Himanshu (Founder)'s group
yesterday
kalyanilakshmi posted a discussion
Aug 19
Sudarsana Dharla posted a status
"Recruitment for various positions in my Event Management Company. Interested Please visit our website for details www.sudarsanaevents.com"
Aug 16
NuEvents replied to Carolyn Miciano's discussion How effective your business event planning?
Aug 13
Profile IconSan T, Rachel William, Olivia Sebastien and 2 more joined Event Planning Forum
Jul 31
Kathleen Burke replied to Ria Blagburn's discussion What do you look for in an event planning app?
Jul 30

© 2015   Created by Himanshu (Founder).

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service