Event Planning Forum

Powered by OptimizeSmart.com

I just got engaged and I am in the very first stages of planning my wedding here in San Francisco.  I am kind of confused, I thought this forum would have lots of helpful hints for me, but its has a lot of topics that talk about leadership and such...

Planning this wedding is a bit overwhelming.  I started the process so far have only gotten a proposal from one San Francisco Caterer.  I have no idea how to find out if they are good, or if their prices are reasonable....I just need help, but I am hesitant to spend the money to hire an event planner....

sb

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Susan, My name is Nancy Natal I am a wedding/Event planner station in New York City. Yes, planning is very overwhelming but at the same time can be fun when is organized correctly. Make sure you have a set budget and guest list and the date this help you out alot. You can email me at loveiswep@yahoo.com for further consultation free of charge...

Happy Planning,
Nancy Natal
LOVEIS Wedding/Event Planning

Thank you Nancy, that is super nice of you.  We kind of put everything on hold until after the holidays, but I will definitely contact you in the future.  Thanks!

Susan

You are very welcome.  Enjoy your Christmas and have a safe New Year!

Warmest,

Nancy

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by Himanshu (Founder).

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service