Event Planning Forum

Powered by SEOTakeaways.com

Hi guys! I'm new around here. I'd appreciate some advice from experienced people in this field. Thank you! Bye! 

Views: 365

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

what are you looking for and which type of event your talking about

Hey there,would really to help you.But at first tell me the field in which you would like to get help.

I would like to be a wedding planner. I like weddings and happy people. I would like to attend some courses. Thank you very much for your help. 

What should I do first? I have listened to some wedding planners talking about their job on YouTube and I liked it very much. I said to myself:this is what I want to do. for the moment, I read many things on the internet, books from the local library and I watch movies about this on the internet. But my plans are to become a very good event organizer. So I'd appreciate any piece of advise from people who are so kind to share their experience with others.

See you soon.

Bye!

Hello,

At first go for some event management course where you will learn the mentality and choices of the society.What people actually want in their events.And after that go for some internship course and take the guidance of some pro event organiser and help him in the event.By doing it practically you would learn faster.

Thank you very much! I will follow all your pieces of advice!

Hey dont mention it.Though if want you can return my favour by helping me out.Tell me one thing i was just having a discussion with my cousin staying near Newbury park,he is going to get married in the month of august.For his wedding he is thinking of the venue calamigos ranch,Malibu.I saw it on the net.www.calamigos.com  .Can you just have a look and jelp me out that is it ok or not??

Ok! Hello! If you want my opinion about this, it is very nice this place from what I figure out from these photos. It depends on what kind of wedding your cousin wants to have. Try to see other places too, and choose the one that fits your taste better. I like romantic weddings,many flowers, nice outfits, princess-like wedding dresses and happy people. And good food as well. I have never been to America (this is one of my goals, besides the one of becoming a wonderful event coordinator) and I don't know how helpful my opinion is for you. Bu since you asked for it, it means that you liked my comments. Anyway, what I can you s far is that my opinion is your cousin should see as many venues as possible and choose the one that (s)he likes best. I wish him (her) all my wonderful wishes for his marriage to-be. 

It's nice talking to you.

My e-mail is pupa_pupescu2008@yahoo.com

I hope that the above-mentioned was helpful for you.

See you soon.

Bye!

yours Sincerely,

Carla

Taylormartha said:

Hey dont mention it.Though if want you can return my favour by helping me out.Tell me one thing i was just having a discussion with my cousin staying near Newbury park,he is going to get married in the month of august.For his wedding he is thinking of the venue calamigos ranch,Malibu.I saw it on the net.www.calamigos.com  .Can you just have a look and jelp me out that is it ok or not??

Hey,

Thanks a lot for your suggestion.will surely ask my cousin to look for different venues also...Keep in touch.

ok! see you soon! bye!

Taylormartha said:

Hey,

Thanks a lot for your suggestion.will surely ask my cousin to look for different venues also...Keep in touch.

okk...Bubye..Take care.

Events Planner needs to be creative enough to plan and go beyond other’s imagination in setting up an event. An event can only be made successful if it is unique and involve the audience.

Other characteristics:

Flexibility

Time management

Resourcefulness etc.

Thanks

Event planning is a very big industry. There are so many dimensions that you can work on, that it is difficult to make a consistent mark. Generally speaking, it helps a lot in managing people and resources to the optimum level. And very importantly, it also teaches crisis management and always working with a Plan B. There is so much to learn and all that comes with experience and creativity. 

Today, technology has advanced so much, that it has taken an important place in the event management industry too. Most event planners these days use apps on their mobile devices and tablets to coordinate and function their event. This is not only used in the execution process, but the entire planning, execution and post-execution stages of the event. 

Anthony Weiner

Web Spiders

A Global RIA and Mobile Application Solutions Company

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2014   Created by Himanshu (Founder).

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service